Has anyone else just had the worst week?
Well, it would have been the worst week, except I got to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier. So it was the best worst week.
Did you know Cap has his own froyo? So many flavours. Including Cheesecake! I wouldn’t think he’d be into that, considering how long he was on ice. Insensitive? Anyway…
My only Cap-related complaint is that’s it’s really hard to find non-3D screenings. That’s the definition of first world problems right there. Like I said, anyway…
If you read the header of this post, you know what I’ve been reading this week. And you don’t need me to tell you how good this movie is. I’m sure there are lots of reviews you can read. But, if you’re looking for your Avengers news fix, you are in the right place:
An interview iffy in quality from The Guardian
THR had SO MANY THINGS
- (Variety had More box office)
- Opening weekend has been bananas
- And more
- There are always alternatives to the suit
- And, you know, Everything!
- LOVE that the mary sue used this image to promote a pinterest hacking
A WARNING: this link is a bit misleading… Someone cut together scenes from different movies and used the word naked in the title… But, really, he’s wearing pants. Mostly.
(And go see Snowpiercer as soon as you have a chance)
As for the other Avengers…
- It’s anyone’s guess what will happen to Agents of Shield
- Tom Hiddleston takes on yet another iconic character
- Are Loki and Elsa the same person?
- You should be following RDJ on Facebook
- Mainly because you care about everything RDJ says
- Because What If?
Photo: Heading to London to start shooting Avengers2 @marvel good bye beloved NYC! #InstaBlender http://t.co/cjbAJxMfXs
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) April 5, 2014