I am spending today in my jammies, watching the Cornetto Trilogy. No reason. Just because.
Yeah, this happened.
And it made me giggle, honestly. So cheesy, yes, but in a good way… And it honestly looks like a good movie.
Anyhow, yes, I owe a weekend reader post AT LEAST… It was another convention weekend, but the less said about that, the better. Any-anyhow, it is a-comin. But I hope you enjoy a glimpse at MY PERSONAL TRAILER in the meantime.
It has been a couple of weeks… (Feel free to put the emphasis on that sentence wherever you would like…)
Pneumonia. Ick. The less said about it, the better. But I have been itchy to get back to work (at least, I think that is what the itch is) so I will start off niiiiiiiice and sloooooow. With some time on my hands, much reading was done. SO MUCH.
Get ready for the random stuff:
- Play THE BEST GAME EVER (Hint: As with all good things, it involves RDJ)
- Watch the best music video of all-time (from a very underrated band, no less)
- Read my favourite short story of all-time
- A lovely interview with Nick Frost
- Lessons from a failed Kickstarter campaign
- Two of the most brilliant people in the history of the world will be on Broadway this fall (they would be Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor, FYI)
- Speaking of Hugh Jackman and dancing… Oh, we were not even talking about that? We are now.
- Remember what they used to do to promote software? Neither did I, but it is now something I cannot unsee.
- A very cool website I have spent a lot of time on
- And a quiz I tried to figure out why I kept scoring so low on (hint: Score low!)
- Watch 12 love scenes improved by adding a Chipotle burrito
- Ever wonder what other job Guile from Street Fighter could get? I used to.
- Bob Hoskins was a legend. Even in the worst movie ever.
- Martin Short knows how to tell a story.
And the good stuff:
- Are Ladies Lonely In Space? (Specifically in the casting of Star Wars)
- Yet another shining example of what Putin thinks of women
- A must read from (my new favourite) Amy Schumer
- And another from the fantastic Gabourey Sidibe
- How do dudes act when they play games using female avatars? Badly.
- We all should know what gossip mags are about, but do we really?
- A not-at-all serious guide to writing female characters (But, if you want to try it…)
- And the best thing I have read in a while…